2011年1月31日 星期一

Geography Project

I have never been to Japan.
If i have a trip with friends,  we will choose Tokyo.
Because it is the first time that we visit Japan, we would like to go to the capital of Japan.
We will visit 東京タワー, shopping malls ,etc.
 東京タワー is famous in Japan, and i saw some scenic photos that shot in the tower, the views of Japan is so beautiful!

















And if I have time, I will visit 秋葉原 with my friends too. In my image, it is only otaku staying in 秋葉原, so i would like to find out the truth.^^

5 則留言:

  1. ゆきさん、こんにちは~★
    秋葉原ですね~先、みんなのブログを見た時、"秋葉原を行きたい!”と言ったクラスメイトは多いね~
    えへへ~あたしも行きたいな~^し^

    回覆刪除
  2. 私も秋葉原を行きたいです、原因は君のと同じよ!

    回覆刪除
  3. 僕も東京タワー行ったことがないです。。。
    東京タワーきっと偉いですね~~

    回覆刪除
  4. I would like to go to Tokyo too as it is the capital of japan.東京タワー is the most famous tourist spot that we must have a look on it if we visit Japan.

    回覆刪除
  5. wow the view!!I like your photo!

    回覆刪除